Often referred to as "the Venice of North America," Cape Coral consists of over 400 miles of canals, more than any other city in the world – including Venice!
Why Visit Cape Coral and Tropical Palms Villa?
- Cape Coral experiences well over 300 days of sunshine per year on average
- Subtropical climate, including dry, moderate winters . Average daytime high temperatures are 75°F (24°C) and 77°F (25°C) in January and February respectively, approximately 3°F warmer on average than Orlando
- It's away from the hustle and bustle of Fort Lauderdale and Miami, yet almost as far south meaning similarly warm temperatures
- Only 30 min. from accessible Fort Myers Beach and the Gulf of Mexico
- Only 30 min. from the spring homes of 2 major league baseball teams – the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins
- Numerous shopping and restaurant options
- Many golf courses nearby
- 5 tennis courts and a squash court within easy walking distance
- Free Wifi available throughout the Villa
- Topped 14 categories to win Overall Best Pool in the 2014 CCCIA's Builders' Showcase
- Located within easy driving distance of Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Tampa cruise ports. Relaxing at Tropical Palms Villa is the perfect way to spend some time before or after a cruise.
- Located within easy driving distance of major international airports in Fort Myers, Tampa, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami (and just a short taxi ride from Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers).
- Direct flights to Southwest Florida international Airport from numerous northern cities, including Toronto, New York City, Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia